Children with a Parent in Prison
- Raising a Relative’s Child: A free guide for caregivers of children with incarcerated parents (PDF 720KB)
- Supporting children with Incarcerated Parents -A free community guide (PDF 696KB)
- A Framework for Action: Enhancing the Protective Environment for Children of Parents in Conflict with the Law or Incarcerated (PDF 445KB)
To request hard copies of the above guides please contact email@example.com.
- Fraser Health – Substance Use Services
- Vancouver Coastal Health – Addiction Services
- Call 811 at any time for HealthLink BC to receive information about seeking drug treatment or detox.
Family and Children
- Ministry of Children and Family Development: To reach the Helpline for Children call 604-310-1234
- Parent Support Services Society of BC
- Representative for Children and Youth in BC
- Youth in Care
Food and Health
- Access Pro Bono
- Legal Services Society
- Law Students’ Legal Advice Program
- Parole Board of Canada
Shelter and Housing
- Greater Vancouver Shelter Strategy
- BC Housing – Shelter Provider List
- Housing Matters BC
- BC211 Home: Call 211 at any time for BC211 and receive information on community resources and services – including housing, shelter, treatment programs, mental health services, food banks, free clinics emergency numbers and other non-profits throughout BC for services that EFry does not provide.